hello.
I have found the perfect holiday project. Fuck gym plans(sorry cj, i don't mean you but ya let's do it sometime soooon), fuck swimming plans, screw design work and forget about stupid freelance(no chance *cyber sad face*).
I am feeling real chirpy. After 3years of procrestination, i have finally revamped my room. (bwahahah) I guess the arrival of the new family member kinda shook me and screamed for a revamp. heh, I arranged the furniture and did a little shopping. well, i feel some items in my new haven has an uncanny resemblance to a certian friend. But i guess, all i can say is 'great minds think alike'? I'm sorry 'friend'; I didn't do it on purpose. :l I love my new room, i spent 580$ so far and now i ain't got money to buy paint. Sigh, so now i am living in this new cozy interior with ugly wall scribbles and my past years' dirt marks. I think i might need another 200$ to perfect this little room.
My sister is already planning on taking over my room when i'm going off for the NationalService. I kinda threatened her a little; i told her if i see a single pink or baby blue in my room i will chop her into a million pieces and soak them in tau sah. She kinda got the idea. From "maybe change abit" she said, "okay la don't change". hahahahha I love Gladys when she obeys me.
When the room is done, Room Warming Party anyone? ;D
I have found the perfect holiday project. Fuck gym plans(sorry cj, i don't mean you but ya let's do it sometime soooon), fuck swimming plans, screw design work and forget about stupid freelance(no chance *cyber sad face*).
I am feeling real chirpy. After 3years of procrestination, i have finally revamped my room. (bwahahah) I guess the arrival of the new family member kinda shook me and screamed for a revamp. heh, I arranged the furniture and did a little shopping. well, i feel some items in my new haven has an uncanny resemblance to a certian friend. But i guess, all i can say is 'great minds think alike'? I'm sorry 'friend'; I didn't do it on purpose. :l I love my new room, i spent 580$ so far and now i ain't got money to buy paint. Sigh, so now i am living in this new cozy interior with ugly wall scribbles and my past years' dirt marks. I think i might need another 200$ to perfect this little room.
My sister is already planning on taking over my room when i'm going off for the NationalService. I kinda threatened her a little; i told her if i see a single pink or baby blue in my room i will chop her into a million pieces and soak them in tau sah. She kinda got the idea. From "maybe change abit" she said, "okay la don't change". hahahahha I love Gladys when she obeys me.
When the room is done, Room Warming Party anyone? ;D

<< Home